Sunday, 24 August 2008

went to Sloggi 's event with my frens yesterday...
this event call Art for Humanity!!!
which function at Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach!

kun and me
chiewming and me

kun + chiewming + me

kun and me with a lot of goodie bags..

me...

kun nd me..

Dance Performance

wat i get from this event!!!

a lot of free sample and free gift, voucher..

this is a nice event..
hahaha..
bcos i get a lot free gift, sample and voucher..
sumore got a lot of games can play...
and also...
got the promotion of sloggi Bra...
by ONE free ONE and only cost RM40...
quite cheap ar....

Besides that, we also can swimming there...
nice ar...
no need paid the enterance fees...


alright...
luckily i got chance can go...
hehe~~~


***********************************************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Crawling Downloads With NZB Files You Can Rapidly Search Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them at Electric Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

Nuffnang

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner